Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mid-Year Resolutions. Sort of.

I am definitely one of those people who say they are going to make goals and keep them, but end up forgetting.  For some reason, life gets too busy and sometimes just plain crazy.
I started the summer hoping to fulfill some awesome aspirations.  I was driven and excited; nothing could get in my way.  And yet, somehow, life actually did get in my way.  Don't get me wrong, I feel like I've done a pretty good job.  But there is still so much I wish I would've done.  I could spend this time regretting, but instead I'm going to look forward with a fresh start.  That's what life is for, right?
Goals for the last half of 2011:
1) Run consistently 3 times a week. 
2) Don't become a facebook addict.
3) Find at least one reason to laugh really hard every day. :)
4) Finish the Book of Mormon by December.
5) Go to bed before midnight during the week. (It's harder than it sounds!)
6) Attend all of the devotionals on Tuesdays.
7) Be happy. Really happy. :)

So slightly random, but my Grandpa lives in northern Utah and it is absolutely gorgeous up there.  We are staying with him for two weeks and it has been so peaceful and serene.  Just thought I'd share how beautiful it truly is!





No comments:

Post a Comment